Topshop Matte Lip Bullet in Call Me Queen Be (£8.50, Topshop).
Why have I never used these before?! Whhhyyyyyyyyy?! Whilst browsing the Topshop makeup section my eyes fell upon this gorgeous thing by way of a wonderful Lavendar lipstick shade and I had to have it. The Topshop Matte Lip Bullets are essentially lipsticks in a different packaging but with a long lasting matte formula.
I'm going to say something now that may shock some people: I prefer the Topshop matte lipstick formula to MAC's. There, I've said it! It just feels so much lighter and softer and creamier than MAC's sometimes thick and heavy matte formulas. I bought this in search of a dupe for Kelly Osbourne for MAC in Dodgy Girl, heaven forbid I should ever run out, however; this shade is darker and a bit more wintery than the former. Having said that I am in love. The colour is super long lasting and isn't at all drying on the lips. I am in love! It's deffo made me wanna buy some more shades in the Lip Bullets so watch this space! Hope you're all OK, thanks for stopping by x





Ahh such a gorgeous colour! <3 xx
ReplyDelete