Wednesday, 8 May 2013

MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighter.


MUA Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter (£3 from MUA and Superdrug). 

Just let's take a moment to stare at this highlighter and sigh. How beautiful is this product? And no it's not your Dior or your Chanel mega-expensive product, it's super bargainous high-street brand MUA. I bought this highlighter on the current 3for2 MUA face products offer when I also bought their latest Undress Your Skin Foundation. In keeping with the on-trend naked skin look, this highlighter offers a beautifully subtle shimmer to give your skin that ultimate nude finish. I love the silky rippled effect imprinted onto the surface of this powder highlighter- it makes it look so much more expensive and luxurious!

As you can see, this is a pink blush based powder with a silver shimmer highlighter- this creates a non-glittery iridescent shimmer across the skin which isn't at all glamour-girl sparkly, which I know can put a lot of people off using highlighter. I've been loving using this to highlight my cheeks and my brow-bones and I can absolutely get away with wearing this for work, that's how natural-looking it is. You actually get a lot of product for your money and a little goes a real long way. I actually can't believe this only costs £3!!!! Overall, you have to try this out even if you typical avoid highlighters, give it a go and it will probs change your mind!

In a nutshell: Beautiful subtle pink silver shimmer highlighter for a bargain £3.

2 comments:

  1. I was looking at this the other day . Looks lovely I think I might pick it up x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should- you can't go wrong for £3 really!x

      Delete