Monday, 13 May 2013

American Beauty Swap Haul.



A while back I put some feelers out to see if anyone wanted to do a Beauty Swap with me from the USA or Canada. The lovely Caitlin replied and so we began emailing each other and decided to go ahead and do a swap. When I received a huge box from Mr Postman last week, I couldn't wait to get it open and see what's inside! She's bought me everything from Maybelline Baby Lips to Pocetbacs to Wet 'n' Wild eyeshadow trios- the list goes one! Of course, it will take me a good while to work through all this lot for reviewing but I honestly can't wait! I'm hoping that Caitlin and myself stay in touch and I just wanted to say thank you to her because I've enjoyed the whole process of this swap! Thanks for stopping by x

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely amazing! I'd love to do a swap like this one day! You got some fab things :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing products! I love the Comfort Zone Palette from Wet N wild, the colors are so pigmented! Can't wait to see your reviews!
    www.themakeupmother.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete