Lee Stafford Bleach Blondes Conditioner (£6.39, from Boots).
So I've recently had my hair ombred and that involved bleaching the ends of my hair and this means danger-zone for me because my hair fell out last time I bleached it when I had it pink (eek!). So I'm pulling out all the stops to ensure that my bleached hair is in tip-top condition and after some Youtube research, I decided to try the Lee Stafford Bleach Blondes Conditioner. This Pro-Blonde Complex Conditioner has a toner within it to prevent blonde hair from becoming brassy or orange- this gives the conditioner its lovely lilac colour.
The conditioner itself smells amazing- I find it hard to describe smells but it's definitely got that signature Lee Stafford scent. I've just been using it on my ombred hair because I don't want it to lighten the darker dye in my hair. It's made my hair feel super soft but it's also kept my hair feeling strong. I hate that straw-like feeling you get from bleach- it's just brittle, frail, dead hair. Well say goodbye to that because this conditioner is keeping my hair looking shiny and feeling strong and healthy. I can only imagine the effects of this on blonde hair but on my crazy-coloured ombre hair, it's still managing to work miracles.
In a nutshell: Goodbye brassy broken bleached hair; hello soft and shiny golden locks!
Ooh I don't think I've tried this one but I definitely want to. I really like Lee Stafford products!
ReplyDeleteJennie xo | sailorjennie.com
I used to use his products a few years ago then kind of forgot about them! I'm sure glad I found this though x
Delete