Sunday, 26 May 2013

Clothes Horse.

Dress (Topshop); Bag (New Look); Boots (New Look).

Hi you guys- hope you're all well. I've spent most of my weekend off browsing the interwebs for ways to spend my latest pay day money. I seem to be forever shopping but not really buying a haul per se. I'm really looking forward to going to London in a couple of weeks so hopefully I'll be able to go buck-wild there! The fact of the matter is, I don't like SS fashion; I'm deffo an AW kind of girl- I love fur, leather, studs, layers and berry tones! There is the odd item I like here and there in the stores at the moment and here's a few of them I wanted to show y'all. 

I love this grey jersey dress- it makes me think of an old-fashioned night dress or men's pj shirt. I think it'd be super comfy and wearable throughout the seasons. I love this minty bag and I think it looks a lot more high-end than it actually is. I like the side pockets and the general shape of the bag as it's quite classic but the colour is really on-trend and summery. Finally, these cut-out boots are too gorgeous to be ignored! They're more of an investment at £60 but they're real leather and I think they're a real statement piece. They also come in black but I just think the white is really different. What are you currently lusting after? Thanks for stopping by x

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Found you on BBunite blog hop page. Looking forward to reading more of your posts!!

    Robyn viav x vintageisavirtue blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this - mint and grey work so well together! X

    ReplyDelete