Friday, 10 May 2013

Mint Madness.


So normally I'm a black clothes loving girl but this Spring, I've gone wild for mint: mint dresses; mint nails; mint accessories, everything! And the shop that I think is doing it best is the bargain-emporium that is Forever 21. I spied this dress which I think has a vintage feel to it with the faux wrap-around style; there were only three left and they were all Medium. Now I'm usually a Large in there but I gave it a try and it fits like a dream- I love it so much! This patent clutch was a total till-buy, I think it was around £8 but it's one of those hard-case clutch/purse hybrids with card slots etc. It's a lot bigger than some of the other ones I've seen and I just think it's super luxe looking. How cute is this mint pastel chain necklace? It's plastic rather than metal- am I the only one who hates really heavy jewellery? Finally, I bought this spiked bracelet which was stupidly cheap at around £4 so I couldn't say no really! 

I'd love to know what your favourite colour is this Spring! Thanks for stopping by x

No comments:

Post a Comment