No7 BB Lips in Blink Pink; Maybelline Volum Express Mega Plush Mascara; Bourjois Cream Blush in 03; No7 Beautifully Matte Foundation in Callico.
As small haul for y'all now. In Boots, No7 makeup is on 'buy one get one half price' so I got involved buying more of my favourite foundation ever, Beautifully Matte (review here) and then I decided to try their new BB Lips lipgloss/balm hybrid. Then I sauntered into Superdrug and found all their makeup was on 3for2 and they had three new mega launches that weren't even in Boots yet! I went for the new Maybelline Mega Plush mascara as the super big brush looks amazing and I also got one of the new Bourjois Cream Blushes which I've been waiting to try since they first appeared on the interweb a few months ago! My mum got the new Rimmel Scandaleyes Lycra mascara which is in a super awesome lime-green packaging! It's that time of year when brands start to release they're new Summer products so I'm sure this is going to be one makeup haul of many! Thanks for stopping by x
No comments:
Post a Comment