Thursday, 9 May 2013

MAC Lipstick in Chatterbox.




MAC Amplified Creme Lipstick in Chatterbox (£14 from MAC).

Oh MAC, why do your lipsticks slay me? When I bought my last MAC lippy in Rebel (review here), my chum bought Chatterbox and I enviously fell in love- with the lipstick, not my friend (sorry love). I told myself that it would be the next MAC lipstick I treated myself to, and here we are. As always, MAC lipsticks are beautifully and classically packaged and the lipstick smells of sweet vanilla which I love! This is my first Amplified Creme lipstick from MAC and I have to say, I'm loving the formulation. It has a velvety creamy formula which glides on the lips and lasts really well. 

The colour pay-off is great, I find that all my MAC lipsticks look the same on the lips as they do in the bullet. Chatterbox is a beautiful mid-toned rose pink without any shimmer or frost to it. I have really pigmented lips and teamed with my pale complexion, chalky baby pinks don't do anything for me at all! I think Chatterbox is a really good alternative as you get that Spring light pink look without looking like a corpse. I always find that MAC lipsticks are super long-lasting and aren't at all drying on the lips. I can for sure see this becoming a handbag favourite as it's so wearable. 

In a nutshell: Such a beautiful pink in the soft velvety Amplified formula, add this to your MAC wishlist ladies!

2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely colour :) really need to up my game with Mac lippys!xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh they are totally worth it! You need to go down to MAC and try some out xx

      Delete