Dress- Primark
Leggings- Primark
Shoes- Topshop
Lips- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balmstain in Valentine
Me and my boyfriend went round to his parents house for Sunday dinner yesterday so I wanted to dress up a bit so I put on this Primark lace midi dress which I adore. I love how it's fitted at the top and I really life the length of it. I'm gutted though because before I left the house, I managed to get my dress caught on the door and ripped it wahhh! I'm super upset but I'm hoping I can salvage it by sewing it back together somehow. I love these Topshop shoes but they can hurt my feet loads- I can only get away with wearing really soft shoes but these ones are quite a harsh leathery material so I can't wear them for long periods of time.
How cold is it atm?! I've clearly not been dressing for the weather but I really need to get my act together and wrap up as I had a cold all last week and it was mega rubbish! I'm desperate to have my hair cut and dyed but I can't justify spending the money on it yet. The 100 Day Challenge is grinding on me already- I came so close to buying a scarf from M&S yesterday I can't tell you! I'm definitely going to struggle with product reviews on my blog with me not buying anything new but I'll try my hardest to keep the posts a coming.


.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment