Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Flamingo Fun.

Table Runner (£6.99); Table Cloth (£7.99); Tin (£7.99); Apron (£7.99); Cake Stand (6.99); Storage Bag (£7.99) all from the Flamingo Fun Home Collection in H&M.

Oh how my heart melted when I saw this collection. And then my brain inflamed with rage as I realised I'm on a spending ban. In 80 odd days time these will all be mine! I lovelovelove the pastel pink and blue kitschy colour combo. It'd fit right in with the pastel coloured products that I already have in my kitchen. I love this ice-cream sundae table runner, they also do this pattern in a tea towel too which I want. Me and my boyfriend are planning on getting a table and chairs for the kitchen when we can afford it and this table cloth and runner would be perfect. I love this tin- it kind of looks like a tiffin, they also do it in the powder blue shade and white too. Finally, I have no idea what this storage bag is for but me oh my I'm sure I could find a great use for it! 

p.s I'm sorry all I seem to be doing is making wishlists but all lovely new things are coming out and all I've done all weekend is browse le internet and lusted after things!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment