So, third week in and I'm still going strong. I've been tempted many a time: I tried on some Jeffrey Campbell shoes in the sale the other day but (luckily) they were way too high for me to walk in. I also nearly bought a Henry Holland handbag that was lilac and only £8.50 but, guys you'll be pleased to know, I resisted. I'm still lusting after loads of makeup- but luckily most of them aren't out yet so I'm not able to buy them. I will admit that this week I bought some new gloves because I couldn't find my mittens which seem to be lost in translation during moving out. So I did buy a pair of glvoes from Tescos for £5 to save my fingers from the frosty cold!
I've planned a shopping trip with my chum for when the 100day challenge is finished which I'm looking forward too- I'm torn between having a MAC or Benefit makeover but I've got plenty of time to decide! I'm feeling a lot better about the challenge this week after my bad times last week. Thank you for all your lovely encouragement on my last post- it helped me loads and that's what it's all about ladies! I'll link you to some of the other lovely ladies getting involved in the 100 Day Challenge. I've got this list from the lovely Marvelle's Blog of Shadows- if you're doing the challenge then get in touch with this lovely lady and I'm sure she'll add you to the list :]
Sandra from TheBlackPearlBlog - update 1
Grace from allthatslap - update 1
Anne from Fashiony Nails -update 1
Sarah from Writing & Rambling
Shona from freshbeautyxox - update 1 + 2 + 3
Jenny from Beauty and the Biryani
Alice from Bright Town Girl - update 1 + 2
Natalie from natalieroseanne - update 1 +2 + 3
Katie from Fashion & Beauty - update 1
Jo from Beauty and the Books
Claudia from Beauty and the Chic - update 1 + 2
Linsay from Pandora's Beauty Basket - update 1 + 2
Josie from L'amour Josie
Christina from Tales from the Kingdom - update 1 + 2 + 3
Sandra from Beauty Balm
Danielle from Floral Danielle
Rina from Rina's Beauty
Kate from The Cats Meow - update 1
Lydia from Lydia Sparkles
L&M from CSI Beauty Blog - update 1 + 2
Sarah from Yummy Mummy in Training
Samantha from Tiny Paint Pot - update 1
Bean from Sparkles and Rock
Kelly from Kel Loves
Atia from Makeup Monologue - update 1 + 2
Melissa from Son & Star - update 1
Ayshe from Discovering Beauty
Safira Ali from Miss Stylicious
Hannah from Hannah Marie Beauty - update 1
Ellie from Mantra Pixie
Evenlyn from We Were Raised By Wolves - update 1 + 2
Suzye from Love in my heart oceans apart
Sam from Honey Go Lightly - update 1
Roisin from Brutal Fashion and Beauty - update 1 + 2
Georgina from Make Up Pixi 3 - update 1 + 2 + 3
Lipstick Fridays from Lipstick Fridays
Amy from Paintpotted - update 1
Ana Cristina from We All Think Differently - update 1
Gaelle from The Make Up Fairy - update 1
Sarah from Some Sparkle and Shine - update 1 + 2
Kerry from Girls Addiction - update 1 + 2
Tolly Dolly Posh from Tolly Dolly Posh Fashion
Laura from Laura's Haven - update 1
Hannah from Midnight Violets
Ronnie from Looking at the Stars Tonight - update 1 + 2
Sandra from Just need my coffee (she is doing it for a whole year!!)
Vanessa from The Other VW - update 1
Dee from Confessions of A Makeupaholic
Georgina from Through these brown eyes
Talbs from Talbs - update 1
Sian from Quite Frankly She Said - update 1
Vanessa from The Other VW - update 1
Louise from Nekomentsu - update 1
Le Beaute Obsession
Grace Louise from Grace Louise Beauty - update 1
Sharon from Stagazy eyes - update 1
K from Life, thoughts, fun and Lush!
Fuchsia Forest from Fuchsia Forest - Update 1
Laura from Laura's Haven - update 1
Hannah from Midnight Violets
Ronnie from Looking at the Stars Tonight - update 1 + 2
Sandra from Just need my coffee (she is doing it for a whole year!!)
Vanessa from The Other VW - update 1
Dee from Confessions of A Makeupaholic
Georgina from Through these brown eyes
Talbs from Talbs - update 1
Sian from Quite Frankly She Said - update 1
Vanessa from The Other VW - update 1
Louise from Nekomentsu - update 1
Le Beaute Obsession
Grace Louise from Grace Louise Beauty - update 1
Sharon from Stagazy eyes - update 1
K from Life, thoughts, fun and Lush!
Fuchsia Forest from Fuchsia Forest - Update 1

You are doing so well! I am glad you are feeling better about it this week :)
ReplyDeleteThank you, you're doing really well too! I really am feeling better this week :] xx
DeleteI really want to do a 100 day ban but I know I'd probably cave in the first week! :(
ReplyDeleteYou're doing so well though! That cat dress is amazing, and a little too tempting!
http://www.danielleyc.com/ xx
Tbh love, I very nearly did cave in the first week! Thank you, it's taking a lot of effort let me tell you!! I know, I really like it too. Thanks for commenting xx
Delete