Sunday, 27 January 2013

Fairies Wear Boots.


Dress- Topshop
Cardigan- Primark
Belt- Topshop
Leggings- ?
Ugg Boots

OK, so this outfit is nearly all black and fairly simple but I loved wearing it. The dress is a really thin jersey material which Topshop do so well, and it has splits up the sides upto the hips. Initially, I was a bit worried about having my legs on show (I obvs wear them with leggings anyway) but I've got over that now. The dress can look a bit like a sack so I teamed it with my beloved studded belt. I was initially rocking it with my Uggs but swapped them for my ankle boots when I went out last night. I'm not sure where these leggings are from because my Gran bought me them but they're fleecy on the inside and are soooooooo warm, cosy and comfortable! They look more like tights than leggings tbf. 

I had a really nice day yesterday- I got paid on Friday so I treated myself to having my hair dyed and cut (hooray!) and my eyebrows waxed. I love how pampered you feel when you go to the hairdressers and it's a super girly thing to do. I then nipped into town with my boyfriend and some chums and had tea out etc and had a really nice, chilled time. I also got my Tragus pierced which was a semi spur-of-the-moment thing but it's something I've been wanting to do for ages but didn't think my ears were big enough. Turns out they were and I'm super happy with it though and it takes my piercings total upto 9. I hope you're all having a lovely weekend girlies!



2 comments: