Monday, 28 January 2013

Soap & Glory The Breakfast Scrub.



Soap & Glory The Breakfast Scrub (£9.50 from Boots).

So the world and his wife are Soap & Glory fans, and I am no exception. I mentioned before Christmas that I got some S&G products which my Boots Advantage Card points but I was saving them for when I moved out. Well, I'm all moved out now so crack open the Breakfast Scrub! Firstly, the packaging, as always with S&G is stunning- I love the kitschy black and white photo of a food processor and the pink and yellow background colours. I love the bowl shaped tub- it definitely looks like a bowl of delicious porridge to me. 

The Breakfast Scrub smells unbelievable- it's sweet and sticky maple syrup scent is only second to, in my opinion, S&G's Whipped Clean Shower Butter. The main ingredients are oats, shea butter, sugar, organc cupuacu (apparently a tropical tree related to the cocoa tree), bio scrubs, bananas, almond and honey extracts which all sound good to me! The Breakfast Scrub is unlike any scrub I've used before- instead of the exfoliating particles being mixed within a cream base, this scrub has a sugary syrupy base which actually melts into the skin. It contains sugary grains as well as larger grittier particles but remains gentle yet effective. I have quite spotty shoulders (ew) and I've found this product really helps to dry them up and keep my skin soft and smooth. It's great for using on dry skin- especially on my feet! I love how this is an all-rounder scrub and you can use it all over your body and it'll have different effects. I love using this scrub, it feels so luxurious and special whilst remaining under £10 for a whopping 300ml and I reckon it'll last me ages! Have you tried the Breakfast Scrub? If not, why not?!

2 comments:

  1. I love Breakfast Scrub it is by far one of my favourites ever - I love the smell, the texture and the fact that it doesn't leave an oily residue like Flake Away x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells delicious!! Thanks for commenting :] xx

      Delete