[all images from Tumblr]
Since starting our moving out journey, I've been endlessly searching the internet ether for Homespiration. As it's the first time I've moved away from home, I got really excited about the idea of planning what we were going to have in our house from scratch. Most of my inspiration focused around vintage, kitsch and pastel coloured home-ware. I love the idea of this workspace built into a cupboard that you can close off and hide away any mess. I love the floral wallpaper on the back wall and all the equipment hung up on the doors! There's a small curtain under the sink in my new house and I can't wait to get some super cute fabric and make my own curtain to go with all our kitchen stuff (once I've completed my 100 day challenge of course!). I've been buying most of our housey stuff from Primark but other stuff I've bought in sales in places like BHS, M&S and Dunelm Mill. TK Maxx can also have some gems, if you can be bothered looking! I'd love to know where you buy your housey stuff from and what inspires you- leave a comment below and let me know (oh dear, that rhymes!).

great ideas!
ReplyDelete*Love, Raluca*
http://blackeyedstyle.blogspot.com
*New post*
http://blackeyedstyle.blogspot.ro/2013/01/ootd-back-to-black-tattooing-session.html
*Facebook page*
http://www.facebook.com/Blackeyedstyle
Thank you x
DeleteI have been hunting for household bits! But I haven't got my house yet and still can't justify the spend though, I know when I get the place I will have nothing to put in it!
ReplyDeleteLaceyLoves x
Well I bought all the essentials like pots and pans before I moved in so we weren't starting from scratch! IKEA is really good for house stuff :] xx
Delete