Thursday, 17 January 2013

100 Day Challenge: Week 2 Update.

So I'm 2 weeks in. That's 14 days. Only 86 more to go. Ughhhhh. 

Whenever I think about the 100 Day Challenge I get upset and immediately want to go and buy things. However, when I'm busy like when I'm at work or doing housework I'm not really bothered by it. I won't lie, I'm finding it hard to do reviews on my blog because I haven't got that many products I've not used before to review. The only thing I've come close to buying is that scarf I mentioned from M&S at the weekend. I've also been trying to keep away from the Look Beauty website as all their lovely makeup is half price at the minute. 

I won't lie girls, I don't know if I'm going to keep this up for 100 days. I don't know if I'm feeling the benefits of not spending because I'm not putting any money aside or anything. I'll give it my best shot though. How rubbish am I getting this disheartened this early? That says a lot about my will power! I'll link you to some of the other lovely ladies getting involved in the 100 Day Challenge. I've got this list from the lovely Marvelle's Blog of Shadows- if you're doing the challenge then get in touch with this lovely lady and I'm sure she'll add you to the list :]

[image from Google]

Sandra from TheBlackPearlBlog 
Grace from allthatslap
Anne from Fashiony Nails
Sarah from Writing & Rambling
Shona from freshbeautyxox
Alice from Bright Town Girl
Natalie from natalieroseanne 
Katie from Fashion & Beauty 
Claudia from Beauty and the Chic
Linsay from Pandora's Beauty Basket 
Josie from L'amour Josie
Christina from Tales from the Kingdom
Sandra from Beauty Balm
Danielle from Floral Danielle 
Rina from Rina's Beauty
Kate from The Cats Meow 
Lydia from Lydia Sparkles
L&M from CSI Beauty Blog 
Samantha from Tiny Paint Pot
Bean from Sparkles and Rock
Gemma from Gemma E R 
Kelly from Kel Loves
Atia from Makeup Monologue 
Melissa from Son & Star
Ayshe from Discovering Beauty
Safira Ali from Miss Stylicious 
Hannah from Hannah Marie Beauty 
Ellie from Mantra Pixie
Evenlyn from We Were Raised By Wolves 
Sam from Honey Go Lightly
Georgina from Make Up Pixi 3 
Lipstick Fridays from Lipstick Fridays
Amy from Paintpotted
Ana Cristina from We All Think Differently
Gaelle from The Make Up Fairy
Sarah from Some Sparkle and Shine 
Kerry from Girls Addiction 
Tolly Dolly Posh from Tolly Dolly Posh Fashion
Laura from Laura's Haven
Hannah from Midnight Violets
Sandra from Just need my coffee
Vanessa from The Other VW
Georgina from Through these brown eyes
Talbs from Talbs
Vanessa from The Other VW 
Louise from Nekomentsu

9 comments:

  1. I'll do it,too from today!
    tobebioacaseofbeauty.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok lovey, I'll add you to my list on my next update :] xx

      Delete
  2. I'm doing it as well. Hit my two week mark yesterday
    Good luck :)
    Zoe x

    http://wondrous-marvellous-obsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, wrong URL. My blog is http://thelittleworldofzo.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete
    2. Good luck to you too :] xx

      Delete
  3. Don't get disheartened hun, I feel like poop too. Its really hard not buying stuff because there are some really good deals at the moment, grr! But I think its getting a little easier everyday. Maybe have a lil treat of something when you use up some products? :)

    P/S - thank you for the shout-out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hard doing it on your own but it's good we've got each other for support! There are some really good January sales and discounts atm but we must persevere! I know, I'm going to pamperm myself tonight I think. Thanks for the support :] xx

      Delete
  4. Of course you'll feel the benefits, you might not be putting money aside for something but think of how much you won't spend after 100 days! :)

    Why don't you have a think about something you'd really like that you wouldn't normally just splurge out on and put money aside for it? That way you'll feel like you're getting somewhere, then when you get to the end of the 100 days you'll have the money ready to spend. You'll probably enjoy whatever you buy that little bit more because you've saved for it, or you might infact realise what you can save up and decide to keep saving.

    Keep at it hun, you'll get there!! :)

    Lx
    pandorasbasket.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I lnow what you mean! I think I'm going to go on a mega shopping spree when the 100days are over then the rest I'll save up for either a holiday or another tattoo :] Thanks for your support and advice dear :] xx

      Delete