Sunday, 13 January 2013

Lawless.



T-shirt- Tee & Cake at Topshop
Skirt- New Look
Leggings- Primark
Shoes- Primark
Ring- H&M
[Bedding- Primark]

This is the first outfit post taken in our new home! I know this outfit is way too summery for the sub-zero temperatures we're having at the moment but I just couldn't wait to wear this skirt. I wore this outfit yesterday when me and my boyfriend went to IKEA to get a TV stand and some other bits and bobs we needed for the house. We got a bargain TV stand for only £9- it wasn't even on sale or nothing! The house is coming along nicely- we've pretty much got all out furniture sorted and most of our stuff is put away. I was continuously tempted to break my spending ban last night because me and my mum went shopping together. I can safely report though that all I bought was some milk and a loaf of bread- so glamorous! Other than that, I've not got much to report- I've just been working away like a busy little bee. I hope y'all are having a lovely weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment