Hello there lovely ladies. So, I'm one week in to my 100 Day Challenge (only 7days?!) and I'm already lusting after a million and one things that I simply cannot have. Now I'm not going to lie, I knew the lusting would start soon but what I am thus far pleased with, is that I haven't given into any temptations. I know I'm already making progress because I've been avoiding the makeup and clothes aisles during my weekly food shop to minimise risk! I wanted to pre-order a music DVD the other day but my boyfriend said "you can't buy that, you're on a ban!" which is good cause he definitely stopped me from buying it- my card was poised in my mitts! I've made a wishlist below of what I'm lusting after thus far. I imagine clothes and bags will become more involved when the new season's clothes come out and/or the sales end.
1. Urban Decay NAKED Nails
2. Soap & Glory The Fab Pore Mask
3. Look Beauty Fresh Cheeks Cream Blusher
4. e.l.f HD Blush
5. Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick
6. Rimmel Apocolips Glosses
Let me know how you're doing on the 100 Day Challenge if you're taking part! You can read my rules and why I'm taking part here and find links to some other ladies who are involved. Good luck!

I'm not taking part in the 100 day ban but I am cutting my spending down majorly to save for Download Festival! Lusting after the ELF blushes and the Rimmel apocalips tho :( xx
ReplyDeleteOooo good luck with you're saving! I know, they look so lovely and are bargains! xx
DeleteI am pretty sure that it is a well known fact that when you stop yourself from doing something - you just want to buy things all the more! It always bloody happens to me! I really wanna get the Rimmel Apocalips! And the Look Beauty Fab Cheeks are amazing :)
ReplyDeleteLaceyLoves x
I know- its so annoying! Aw, have you tried them? I can't wait to try them xx
Delete