Saturday, 1 December 2012

November Empties.


My November Empties are minimal to say the least my friends. I think I used a lot up last month so there's a bit of a lull this month. I also seem to have loads of products that are nearly empty but I didn't want to cheat by putting them in this month's post because that just wouldn't be fair now would it?

Lush Catastrophe Cosmetic Fresh Face Mask: Ahh Lush face masks- I love them so much but I hate that they go out of date! It's totally my own fault because I have them in the fridge and then stupidly forget to use them. I've not bought one for ages (this is actually an old pot that I forgot to put in last month's post) because Lush isn't in the town near me so I'd have to make a special trip to go get a mask. I do love them though, you can see a review of this one hereRepurchase: Yes, we will meet again. 
Primark 4in1 Deep Facial Cleansing Wipes: They're here every month folks and that's because I'm lazy. Repurchase: Always.

REDKEN Smooth Lock Heat Protection Shampoo and Conditioner Sachets: These came in my November She Said Beauty Box and you can see a review of them and all the products in that box here. I did really like these but there's no way I'd spend that much on shampoo or conditioner for myself; but I'm really glad I got to try them out. Repurchase: No. 
Mark Hill Turn Up The Heat Spray: I bought this mini travel sized spray to try out and I really liked it so I went out and bought the full size when I finished this one. I really like the packaging and I've felt like using this has really left my hair in good condition- you can see a full review hereRepurchase: Yes!

e.l.f Eyebrow Kit in Dark: I use this everyday and I love the strong look it gives my brows; it's also a bargain at just £3.75! The only thing I will say is that I've used up all the waxy gel but only about half of the powder so technically it's empty because I can't use it as a brow kit but I have got some powder left. Repurchase: Yes- already onto my next one!
Rimmel Pro Super Wear Nail Varnish Top Coat: I'm not mad about this top coat, nor do I hate it. I just resent spending a fortune on nail varnish base and top coats as they're not pretty and colourful like the varnish itself- stupid I know. I think it's a good high street buy but I certainly wouldn't rave about it. Repurchase: Yes, but only because it's an easy option. 

So there you have it. I cannot believe it's 1st December today- madness. I hope you're all having a relaxing weekend so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment