Well munchkins, it's time for my December Empties and thus the last Empties post of 2012. I haven't got loads of empties to show you this month I'm afraid but my aim for the new year is to try and use products up before buying new ones.
Primark 4in1 Deep Facial Cleansing Wipes: I actually can't believe I've used up three packets of face wipes this month! I use these to get off the majority of my makeup and then use cleanser to really clean my face. These ones are a bargain and do the job for me. Repurchase: Yes.
Avon Naturals Honey & Milk Shower Gel: I like Avon Naturals shower gels because they're cheap and do the job for me. I like the Honey and Milk scent and these bottles last me a fairly long time. I won't be buying any more any time soon as I got loads of smellies for Christmas but I'd deffo buy them again in the future. Repurchase: Yes.
Avon Advance Techniques Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo: I always finish off my shampoo and conditioner at different times (annoying). I changed from my usual Colour Protect shampoo and conditioner to the Moroccan Oil ones to try out but I can't really say that I noticed that much of a difference. I'd rather stick with my Colour Protect ones as they keep my colour brighter for longer. Repurchase: No.
Redken Colour Extend Radiant -10 Spray: I got this sample spray in my August She Said Beauty Box and I've actually really enjoyed using it and was gutted when I finished it. It didn't have an offensive smell and it didn't leave any sort of texture on my hair. It's hard to tell whether it actually extended my colour or not as I use a few different colour protection products. I think the full size is quite expensive though so I doubt I'll be going out of my way to buy it, but I'm glad I got to try it out. Repurchase: No.
e.l.f Eyebrow Kit in Dark: I love this brow kit- I use it every day and I love the look it gives my brows. It's also a mega bargain and lasts a good 6months or so. Repurchase: Yes (already using my next one!).
Collection 2000 Fix Me Up Makeup Fixing Spray: I got this in my September SSB Box and I liked it sooooo much more than the e.l.f makeup setting spray. It's super compact and is great for on-the-go touch ups. The only negative with this product is that I seemed to use it up really quickly- I wish they did a bigger sized bottle as well so I could have one that lasts longer. Repurchase: Yes.
Ginvera Green Tea Marvel Gel: Oh this product is one of my favourites of 2012! I was so gutted when I finished this because I need it in my life! The full size costs £22 which is abit out of my price range but I'm determined to buy it myself one day. It left my skin feeling so soft and smooth and clean- I truly love this cleanser/exfoliator. Repurchase: Yes, one day!
I hope you enjoyed seeing my empties- please leave me links to your empties posts and I'll have a nosy!
No comments:
Post a Comment