Simple Deep Cleansing Face Mask (£3.99 from Boots).
I'm not gonna lie, this was a complete panic buy. I love the Lush Fresh Face Masks but I've not been able to make it to the nearest Lush shop in a good while now and I was in desperate need of a face mask. I didn't want to commit to buy anything mad expensive and I also didn't want anything to harsh on my skin so I played it safe and went for good old Simple. Simple isn't a brand I use regularly but it's one that I'll fall back on in times of uncertainty- you know you're going to get something effective but gentle when you buy their products.
I like the simple (duh) packaging of this product and tubes are always great for speedy application. This Deep Cleansing Face Mask is like a thick moisturiser in consistency; unlike other face masks it melts into the skin much like a milky cleanser. Simple recommend that you use this mask once a week for dry/normal skin or twice a week for oilier skin types. I normally like face masks that you can leave on for a good 15minutes as I find it super relaxing but sometimes that's not always realistic in our busy lives! I like that this Simple mask is intended to be left on for 3minutes meaning super speedy results. I've been trying to use it twice a week and this mask leaves my skin feeling clean, refreshed and soft. I really like this mask and I think it'd be a great beauty collection staple as it's an ace last minute rush beauty treat. What's your favourite face mask?
p.s I hope you're all ready and excited for Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment