Apologies for a lack of posts this week- I've just started my new job so I've been training away all week like a lil worker bee. I'm going to try and get back on it asap but I'm afraid I have little in the way of new products atm so I may have to get creative!
Sorry if you don't like wishlist compilation posts but I've not got any money to spend on anything other than Christmas presents and petrol atm, so I'm lusting after pretty much everything these days. Just look at this dress- oh it's so pretty! I think this would be stunning in both winter and summer as it's got that Victorian elven princess look to it. I love the embroidery detail on this dress too- should I stop talking about the dress now? Pretty much everything apart from the lipstick here is massively over priced but it's Topshop and that's just what they do.
I lovelovelove these boots. I want them so bad! I think they'd go with everything all year round everyday all the time- is that justification enough?! I really like these earrings as I think they're modern meets vintage with the perspex and pearl combo. But I think these would be pretty easy to replicate DIY tbh. I'm inlove with this lipstick in Macaroon, not only is the name ace but the colour is stunning. I love the formulation of Topshop lipsticks, I've also found one in shade Depth that I really want to get my hands on. But, alas, they will not be mine. Hope y'all are having a nice weekend full of Christmasy joy!

Hey Roisin
ReplyDeleteI love the dress and I must say you have a lovely blog!
Following you now..
Shikha
getmegorgeous.blogspot.in
Thank you! Glad you like my blog :] x
DeleteI absolutely adore those Topshop boots! I've been eyeing them up for a while now!
ReplyDeletewww.fashionandbeautyrelated.blogspot.co.uk
x
They are so nice but I wish they weren't so expensive! x
Delete