Sunday, 16 December 2012

This Time Next Year...

 

As me and my boyfriend will have just missed Christmas when we move into our house, I've decided to put a bit of money aside for January sales Christmas homewear bargains for next year (eager, I know). I'm no stranger to a January Christmas bargain as I normally buy my Christmas cards, wrapping paper and some gifts in the sales. However, this year I'm going to take it to a new level and keep my peepers peeled for baubles, decorations and, most of all, a lovely tree. As much as I love a real tree, they can get pretty expensive and make a real mess so I'd like to get a bargain artificial tree that we can use for years to come. 

I like mixed up baubles rather than a 'themed tree' look but I love this white set from B&Q and think it'd be a great starter set for a tree. I love the whole vintage, home-made look for a Christmas tree as it makes it look more personal rather than you've just bought it ready made from M&S. I've had my eye on this bowl from Matalan and they have another one made of red reindeer- I just think they'd look lovely in the middle of the table with sweets in! I do love a real wreath- you know, with berries on and stuff- but I am liking the look of this bauble one from B&Q. How sweet is this doormat?! I love the little toys and trees on it! I sure hope some of these go down to bargain prices in the January sales so I can be all ready for next Christmas.What do you like to get in the January sales?

2 comments:

  1. Lovely wishlist,I would buy a photo camera:) and some cosmetic products.
    I wonder if you would like to follow each other.
    I would also like to invite you to join my Christmas Giveaway
    http://glossylala.blogspot.gr/2012/12/christmas-giveaway-open-internationally.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooooh I love bargain cosmetics! Thanks for commenting x

      Delete