Soap & Glory Whipped Clean Shower Butter (£8 from Boots).
I bought this little lovely with my saved up Boots Advantage Card points and their three for two offer (you can see my mini haul here). Whipped Clean is a wonder dual product combining shower gel and body butter into one time saving wonder product! I bought this because I have a wonderful tub of The Righteous Butter sitting in my bedroom that rarely gets used because, let's face it, I rarely have time or can be bothered to moisturise after showering. As always, I love the packaging of this S&G product- I love the contrast between the pink and the cream and the vintage style texts and images are stunning. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I hate tubs in the shower- they're just not practical screwing lids on and off in a fumbley mess. This massive 250ml tube packaging is perfect and super easy to use- I also think £8 is amazing value for money as a little goes a real long way with this shower butter.
The product itself is a super thick creamy formula which lathers up when you rub it between your hands. I'd recommend not squeezing out too much product at a time because otherwise it doesn't lather up so easily and you just end up wasting it. This product smells amazing! Better than any other S&G product ever in my opinion! It's main scents are pistachio, almond and sweet vanilla which are just delicious and super sweet! If you don't like almonds ladies, then sniff away because this aint the one for you. The nut oils and shea butter ingredients leave your skin feeling clean and moisturised- not to mention smelling amazing! I'd definitely recommend this for S&G and lazy girls- clean and soft skin in one product, what more could a girl want? What are your favourite S&G products?
No comments:
Post a Comment