Set of 12 Mini Loaf Baking Cases (£2.95); Set of 4 Sweetheart Medium Storage Jars (£23.95); Vintage White Box Wall Shelf (£59.95); Parisienne Jewellery Drawer (£17.95); Daisy Chain Heart Decoration (£1.95); Red Gingham Jewellery Box (£4.95); Glass Apothecary Perfume Bottle (£9.95); First Aid Tin (£2.95) all from dotcomgiftshop.
Ok, apologise for the relentless wishlist-making but it's Christmas time and I'm skint- a girl's gotta dream. Whilst browsing some blogs the other day I came across dotcomgiftshop which I've personally never heard of before. I soon found a million and one things that I wanted to buy for the house and decided to compile a compressed wishlist post for y'all to share in the lusting. One thing I will say is that the prices seem to vary massively from the mega bargains to products that don't seem to be worth as much as they're priced for. For example, I've actually seen this spice rack set in a shop for £9 and I'm kicking myself that I didn't get it because clearly that's hyper marked down.
I think this Box Wall Shelf would be so nice for displaying jewellery in- can you tell I'm into the whole shabby chic thing? I lovelovelove this Parisienne Jewellery Drawer, I think it's super dainty and love the lace trimming on the lid. This First Aid Tin would be great for keeping plasters and so on inside and it's a super bargain for under £3!! I've developed a bit of a thing for jars and bottles as I think they look so pretty- empty or full- but I haven't allowed myself to indulge in buying every bottle I see as I think my boyfriend would be super annoyed! As he would say, all these things are 'trinkets' and their unnecessary but I think they're lovely and would make our house look so homely.

love all these, especially the vintage box shelf! I definitely need a revamp of my room!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to move out and do up our lil housey!Hehe xx
DeleteI love all your picks, I just wish I had the spare cash to spend on them!x
ReplyDeleteThank you! Me too, me too!xx
Delete