Sunday, 8 September 2013

Wings Of Lead.



Dress- Lindy Bop
Shoes- Office
Belt- Topshop
Ring- Primark

I've just got back from a lovely meal out with my boyfriend and a loada his friends and I'm stuffed! I took these outfit pics before I went out and wanted to show you my new favourite dress from Lindy Bop. They were selling them at the Manchester Tattoo Convention but didn't have my size so I tracked it down and I love it! This is a rare bare-leg shot; this is literally the only dress I don't wear leggings with because it covers my knees. I know it's a bit of a wild pattern clash but I couldn't resist wearing it with my pony hair leopard print heels. These were a super bargain from office last year reduced from £60 something to £15. I've finally rescued my curling tongues from my parents house and love the way it makes my ombré hair look. I hope y'all are having a nice weekend, thanks for stopping by x

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Lindy Bop dresses! So comfortable, and yours really suits you! Also enjoying the Bleeding Through title ;)

    Thank you so much for your kind comment on my blog a few months back, I've been out of blogging for a while so didn't really see it until now! You have yourself a new follower :D

    Amii

    scarletpout.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete