Wednesday, 12 June 2013

London Haulin'.

Nivea Mini Deodorant x2; Batiste Mini Dry Shampoo; The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimizer; Soap & Glory Body Spray; Victoria Secrets Noir Tease Body Spray; MAC Lustre Lipstick in Flamingo; Lee Stafford Breaking Hair Treatment; No7 Beautifully Matte Foundation; Solait SPF50 Mattifying Suncream; Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner x2. 

Wowzers what a haul! I bought these products from London when I went on my mini shopping trip this weekend. I bought the mini dry shampoo and deodorants because they were on 3for2 and they're super handy for keeping in my handbag. The Body Shop isn't somewhere that I normally shop, for no specific reason, but I went in with my chum as she was looking for a gift for someone. I saw this Tea Tree Pore Minimizer and thought I'd give it a go! I've fallen in love with the Clinique Pore Refining Serum but I'm always after a bargain alternative so I'm looking forward to trying this Tea Tree version out. 

My friend bought this Soap & Glory body spray which I myself love and when she got to the till, it was only £3.50! So I myself went and got one two- bargain! We wanted to see what all the fuss was about with Victoria Secrets and then fell in love with the menagerie of beauty products held within the store. I treated myself to this body spray- at £9 it's a bit pricey but it smells just as good as any perfume, and tbh I fell in love with them all! I didn't want to look at the new MAC Orange collection but then I saw this lipstick in Flamingo and swooned! It's more of a subtle peachy shade that isn't too intense with the Lustre finish. I'll photograph and post my clothing haul in due course! Thanks for stopping by x

No comments:

Post a Comment