Saturday, 15 June 2013

Clinique Free Gift at Harvey Nics.

Clinique Free Gift exclusive to Harvey Nichols.

Last week I sauntered into Harvey Nics and found that my new found friends at Clinique were offering a free gift when you buy any two or more products. I decided to stock up on some full sized Facial Wash and Clarifying Lotion as I'm getting through my mini-starter sizes pretty quickly. I bagged myself a free gift which was a ten piece set. It also contained a 30ml Mild Facial Wash and an anti-ageing cream which I gave to my boyfriend's mum. I love the geometric print wash bag that they all came wrapped up in! The products I kept were: Sparkling Skin body exfoliator; Blushing Blush Powder in Iced Lotus; Take The Day Off eye-makeup remover; lip balm; High Impact mascara and Turnaround Concentrate Radiance Renewer. I can't wait to try these lil goodies out. Hope y'all are OK; thanks for stopping by x

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What an amazing gift!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE their mascara and the makeup remover. The blush is beautiful, and I'd love to try the lip balm!

    ReplyDelete