Dress- H&M
Necklace- H&M
Leggings- Primark
Shoes- Jeffrey Campbell Foxy Spiked Heels
I've not posted in soooooooooooo long *bad Roisin*! I wore this outfit a couple of weekends ago out for drinks for a friend's birthday. I love that this mint dress is a super light cotton with a slight dipped hem at the back. I think it's great for both casual and dressing up because it's quite simple so it can carry a spangley necklace or a colourful bag or, in this case, statement shoes. I treated myself to some JC Foxy's from Harvey Nichols; they were a bargain £55 because Harvey Nic's haven't renewed their contract with Jeffrey Campbell so all their shoes were on offer!!! I couldn't believe my luck- they were a ridiculous unnecessary purchase but I just love them! They are dangerously spikey, I couldn't believe how sharp they were! They're surprisingly easy to walk in, probably because of the platform at the front.
Also, I think this is the first post with my crazy ombred hair! I didn't ever intend for it to be this colour- the dye was called Violet and it came out like this! When it fades, I'm planning on dying it lilac so I'm furiously washing it to try and make it fade ha! I've been to London on a girly shopping weekend with my friend and I've got back I'm so tired and spent up! I went to Oxford St and the amazing Westfield Centre in Stratford with the biggest Forever21 store imaginable! I'll do a post with my hauls in- I might split them into beauty and clothing because I did buy quite a lot! I hope you're all OK, thanks for stopping by x
No comments:
Post a Comment