Sunday, 2 June 2013

Garnier Anti Dark Circles Tinted Eye Roll On.





Garnier Caffeine Anti Dark Circles Tinted 2-in-1 Eye Roll On in Fair (£10.19 currently on offer for £5.09 in Superdrug). 

I've noticed that since I've started working that my eyes are more tired and my dark circles are more pronounced. Don't get me wrong, I don't think they're horrendous- I know some people really suffer with dark circles- but I've personally noticed they've got a bit worse. I remembered the Garnier Roll On adverts and when I went into Superdrug, I saw that the Roll On's were on half price offer! Now what I didn't realise, is that the one I picked up was combined with a concealer and I'd actually bought the darkest shade ha! Once I realised, I returned and exchanged it for a lighter shade in Fair.

The roller ball applicator is a super cooling metal which glides smoothly across the delicate eye area and with it comes a thin concealer. The concealer element is actually much more pigmented than I anticipated. I haven't been needing to apply my regular concealer over the top. It's really soft, blendable and soothing on the eyes. But does it get rid of my dark circles? Well, not as far as I can tell no. It does cover the dark circles whilst your wearing it but I've not noticed any long-term benefits from using it. Having said that, I have been enjoying using it, I just don't think it lives up to it's claims.

In a nutshell: More of a concealer than an eye-treatment in my opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment