Tuesday, 7 October 2014

Maybelline Master Graphic Eyeliner.




Maybelline Master Graphic Eyeliner (£5.99, Boots and Superdrug).

I will admit, I bought this by accident, oops. I thought I was picking up a new Rimmel eyeliner but this was on the stand- but I'm so glad it was! This is a chunky, thick angled eyeliner that is amazing to use. I really like the monochrome packaging it doesn't need to be anything fancy for an eyeliner. This has to be the easiest eyeliner to use...ever. I would so recommend this for beginners because it basically does all the work for you. The formula of the liner is nice and black but isn't so wet that you get transfer on the crease of your eyes. There's not much more I could say about this other than I'd totally recommend it! Thanks for stopping by x

1 comment:

  1. Check out the best places to visit in mahabaleshwar. If you are planning to visit mahabaleshwar, then these places should be on your itinerary. places to visit in mahabaleshwar

    ReplyDelete